HKU Convocation Standing Committee cordially invites you to join the “HKU Edible Spaces Tour and Gardening-related Workshop” at the Herb Garden in HKU Campus.
HKU Edible Spaces (www.ediblespaces.hku.hk) student ambassadors will bring you to the edible garden to explore herbs and vegetables grown on campus. Through a guided tour, a gardening-related workshop, participants can understand the relationship between urban farming and sustainability, and experience how gardening can improve our wellbeing.
During the event, you can also meet with HKU Convocation Standing Committee Members, meet with other fellow HKU Young Graduates, and to meet new friends. Details as follows:-
||22 May 2021 (Sat)
||10:00am – 11:30am (Registration at 9:55am)
||The Herb Garden, located outside the 2/F entrance of Main Library (Map)
||Guided tour and gardening-related workshop
BOOK NOW to guarantee your place(s), see you at the event!
HKU Convocation Standing Committee
Infectious disease control measures:
* Participant must wear a mask and observe the distancing guideline throughout the event.
* Body temperature checking will be conducted on the spot.
* Participant cannot attend the event if body temperate is higher than 37.5 degree Celsius.
* In case of over-subscription, HKU Convocation Standing Committee reserves all rights to assign the places to the participants at its discretions.
* During the event, please follow all rules and instructions strictly made by HKU Convocation Standing Committee or HKU Edible Spaces.
* HKU Convocation Standing Committee will not be liable for any damage, injury or death that may be caused.
* HKU Convocation Standing Committee reserves all rights to make the final decision on all matters concerning this event at its discretion.